News and Blog

See the latest tips from our team

How to plan and promote the perfect event

30 September 2019

When holding an event, the planning and promotion are really the deciding factor in your success. You may have a really interesting idea for an event, but if no one knows about it, then how can you expect people to attend? If you can create a good PR strategy, then the good results will follow.

read more

How to pitch to journalists and get your story covered

16 September 2019

So, you’ve written a press release and you’re ready to share your story with the world! If you want people to hear what you have to say, hitting a variety of local, national or trade publications is usually your best bet – but most of the time this isn’t as easy as it sounds.

read more

Is your business using social media? Here’s why you should be

02 September 2019

Traditional marketing will always have its place, but in more recent years there’s been a rise in a new technique – social media marketing. This has opened new doors to reaching a much wider audience that can now engage with you in ways they couldn’t before. Social media should be a key asset in the promotion of your business – and here’s why.

read more

Four reasons why your company should enter awards

19 August 2019

Our clients often have fantastic news and achievements at their companies, which offers positive content to showcase their business. However, many don’t realise the value that can come from entering their business into awards, whether industry or local, to highlight the impressive work that they are doing, the initiatives they are leading, or the inspiring workforce they boast.

read more

Have you used return on investment to your advantage in marketing?

06 August 2019

Return on investment (ROI) analytics are key to marketing. As a company or brand, you want to know that your marketing is engaging potential clients and driving traffic towards you. ROI is simply the amount of profit that was made as a result of a particular action. In regards to marketing, this would be profit made through any marketing venture.

read more

Search Engine Optimisation – what is it and why is it so important?

23 July 2019

When you do a Google search, what’s the first link you click? Is it the one at the very top of the first page? You’re not alone – 95% of Google’s traffic goes to the first page of search results, leaving just 5% for all the pages that follow. Consumers love the convenience that Google gives them to find what they want in one click, so it’s important to try and put yourself into that position.

read more

The importance of budgeting and evaluation in marketing

09 July 2019

Sometimes, a marketing budget can be left in the dust in favour of other expenditures. However, marketing is an integral part of gaining new clients and increasing brand awareness. If proper marketing isn’t already a part of your business, it can be hard to know simply how much to dedicate to it.

read more

Why students should consider a PR internship

25 June 2019

If you’re someone who wants a career that keeps you on your feet, PR is definitely a route to consider. The type of work you do for each client is entirely different so there’s never a day of routine. Internships are a great way to build up industry experience and can complement the knowledge you gain through university. It’s the perfect opportunity to perfect your writing skills, build your confidence and put your knowledge into action.

read more

Inbound and outbound marketing techniques

11 June 2019

When trying to increase brand awareness, the marketing techniques you use are imperative to the success. Inbound and outbound marketing are two different things, but they aim to result in the same outcome. Both techniques have their advantages and we have laid out some ways that you can use both to promote a business.

read more

Digital PR – the new age of Public Relations

28 May 2019

It’s no surprise that those with no connection to the world of corporate communications can struggle to get their head around what PR is. Just to make matters even more perplexing, along comes digital PR. But digital PR isn’t something to shy away from.

read more
Page 2 of 3 Previous Next